Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Chopin Fantasie Impromptu sheet music

I remember that day when I heard Chopin's Fantaisie-Impromptu for the first time...
I was eleven years old. We had a music competition in our school. I took the part in that competition and had already performed my program. As far as I was free I came to the concert hall to hear how other participants were playing. When I came into the hall many other people came with me, although there were no free places already. So we had to stand on ours feet to listen a next performance. Next was the performance of a very talented boy, a pupil of our school. All listeners had been waiting his performance. He walked out on the stage to a thunderous ovation and began to play his program. The first piece was Fantaisie-Impromptu op. 66 in C-sharp minor of Frederic Chopin. The beginning of this piece is full of virtuosic passages and he played it really amazing. But that was not the place I was impressed by. When fast passages finished the middle part begun. When I heard the melody of middle part of Fantaisie-Impromptu I thought that I had never heard so beautiful music in the whole my life before...
If you are also the fan of this music, you can download Fantaisie-Impromptu op. 66 in C-sharp minor of Frederic Chopin and play it yourself.

Haydn's Miracle Symphony No.102

They call Joseph Haydn the father in music. He is considered to be, indirectly, the father of both the symphony and the string quartet, hav...