Friday, August 15, 2008

Welcome to My Blog

Hello to all music fans and welcome to my sheet-music-download blog!
I have created this blog for those who love to play and perform classical music and who are interested in new directions in musical development. Here I will try to present you examples of the enormous creativity of contemporary composer from all around the globe.
At the moment, I am very much interested in the discovery of new composers, new names, and fresh talent! With the true joy of an explorer I try to find my way into the musical language of my contemporaries.
On the other hand, my favorite composers include J.S. Bach, P.I. Tchaikovsky, W.A. Mozart, J. Brahms, J. Sibelius, E. Grieg, D. Shostakovich, S. Rakhmaninov, and many other well-known artists, and I attempt to write about their music, too.
So, I hope you will join me on my voyage and explore new routes to music! Our travels will not only be entertaining and informative but a great way to enlarge your own repertoire.

Haydn's Miracle Symphony No.102

They call Joseph Haydn the father in music. He is considered to be, indirectly, the father of both the symphony and the string quartet, hav...